For 2017, NATO is planning a new series of one-day education seminars located in key regions of the country. The first NATO Regional Education Conference will be held on January 18, 2017 at the Villas of Grand Cypress in Orlando, Florida.
NATO’s goal for these regional events is to provide informative presentations on the most important tobacco issues of the day and one-on-one meetings between select sponsors and retail attendees. Scheduled speakers and presentations for this inaugural one-day event include:
- FDA Compliance Update: Ann Simoneau, Director of Compliance, FDA Center for Tobacco Products
- Market Perspectives for Newly Regulated Products: Christopher Casey, Senior Vice-President & General Counsel, Swisher International; and Patricia Kovacevic, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Nicopure Labs
- Tobacco Marketing Trends: Don Burke, Senior Vice-President, Management Science Associates
- Wall Street Tobacco Industry Update: Bonnie Herzog, Managing Director and Senior Beverage & Tobacco Analyst, Wells Fargo Securities LLC
- Local, State and Federal Legislative and FDA Update: Thomas Briant, NATO Executive Director
These regional conferences are provided on a complimentary basis to all NATO members. A copy of the full agenda for the January, 2017 conference is available here. To register on-line, please use this link: https://natoseregretailedmtg.my-trs.com.
If you experience issues with the registration process, please contact Diane Watanabe Deyerler at email@example.com or 480-710-2119 (mobile). Diane is the meeting planner for this event and can assist you with any questions you may have.